Board members are elected parents whose role is to govern the school. They are a legal body and represent the parent community. Elections are held every three years.
Board meetings are held on Wednesdays - please refer to the schedule below. Meetings are open to the public and parents are welcome to attend but may not contribute to the meeting unless invited. Any recommendations or questions from parents need to be put in writing and sent to the secretary of the board at least five days before a meeting.
Current Board Members
2020 Board Meeting Schedule
All meetings unless otherwise stated will commence at 6:00pm and be held in the Conference Room
- 12th February
- 24th March (Online meeting due to COVID-19 School closures)
- 20th May (Online meeting due to COVID-19)
- 3rd June (Online meeting due to COVID-19)
- 1st July (Online meeting due to COVID-19)
- 19th August
- 23rd September
- 18th November
- 9th December
RPS School Policies
- Go to schooldocs.co.nz
- Click Search for our school - Remuera School
- Start typing the school’s name and select it from the dropdown list.
- Enter our community username - remuera
- Enter our community password - dromorne
RPS 2020 Annual Plan
RPS Audited Accounts
Board Newsletter - November, 2020